Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Proof product labeling is a necessity for some

We all know that you just can't protect some people from themselves (and their extensive stupidity), but maybe this story does make the case that product labeling might just be worth the effort....assuming there's enough light to be able to read the label:
TAMPA, Fla. -- A firecracker mistake cost a Tampa woman four of her fingers.
Fire officials say the 48-year-old woman was trying to light her home when the power was out and reached for what she thought was a candle. But once she lit it, fire officials say she blew off four fingers because it was a firecracker and not a candle. The unidentified woman was taken to the hospital.



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?