Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Maybe this process will help liberals think more clearly

Just a thought, but this might work with leftists:

Surfer punches shark
A US surfer reacted on instinct when he punched a great white shark that grabbed his leg.

Brian Anderson, 31, who was at a popular surfing spot near Tillamook Head in Oregon when he felt something grab his leg on Saturday, expects to make a full recovery from the lacerations he suffered on his ankle and calf. And the attack will not stop him from surfing.

Mr Anderson, who learned from television shows that a shark's nose is its most sensitive area, said: "I saw the nose of it and I just punched it in the nose, right by the eye, as quickly as I could. That's all I could think to do. After I did that, it let go."




Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?