Sunday, November 20, 2005
The War at Home
For the umpteenth day/week/month in a row, the mainstream media is portraying Bush, Republicans, Conservatism, and virtually any philosophy even slightly right of center as a plague on the world. Completely distorting the war effort, using their favorite term "quagmire" almost hourly, it's no wonder the poll numbers for all things not liberal are down.
The real war in
- LIED about the reasons going to war. WHY Bush lied is never mentioned, although it won't be long before alleged (made up) reasons are portrayed as fact.
- willingly destroying the environment.
- all are racists
- take food from the mouths of the poor, particularly children
- want old people to die so they can privatize Social Security
- give tax breaks only to the rich (known in the real world as "tax payers")
- make all legislative decisions based on lining thier own pockets and those of the evil Corp. world
- because many call themselves Christians, they are inherently evil to the core
- They are anti-immigration (again, racists) because they don't believe in illegal's "rights"
- all Republicans, particularly any Republican PRESIDENT, are dumb (nearly illiterate), uncoordinated, are not well read, and have no understanding of compassion, world affairs, science, or the importance of socialist ideals
Probably the most frustrating issue of all is the denial of the liberal left media of it's own bias. The fact that ONLY LIBERALS believe there is no bias in the media makes one wonder how they can't see the elephant sitting in the room.
Links to this post: