Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blog notes

FYI

Since I completely deleted all the content of my previous blog, along with all of the template settings, it will be bit before this blog is formatted/functional and good lookin' .

Comments are disabled due to the ever growing problems with trolls and spammers. Comments may be sent to "mekav at myway dot com" (e mail is displayed to counter web bots/spammers. Use normal format eg. abc@123.com) I may or may not change my mind on this issue. Interesting/informative or amusing emails will be published at my discretion.

Posts will occur most every day, but don't bet your life on it.

Please pass on this link (acerbic recalcitrant) to all of your friends, neighbors, liberals, and those you really want to irritate.

Thanks for coming by.



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?